Fresh, engaging and out there. The journal of a modern journalist

Find out more about me

Saturday 14 February 2009

Little Miss Outdoors pulls it off!

And so for Valentine's Day this year I did not receive a set of Allen keys, nor a bike chain clean kit and not even a new rucksack. Today I welcomed a lovely box of choccies and a cute teddy. I think Little Miss Outdoors has a great deal of influence over the choice of teddy but still it was nice to receive something Valentine's-y for the first time since meeting Mr Outdoors. 

Thankfully there will be no Valentine's meal out (I hate the tradition) as we
'll be flying and driving towards the French Alps for a much-longed-for family ski/snowboard holiday. Now that's what  call a perfect Valentine's gift for all the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment