Fresh, engaging and out there. The journal of a modern journalist

Find out more about me

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Another website written by FionaOutdoors

Well, I'm not really one to go on about my day-time job as I normally like to blog about my stuff Outdoors. If the two coincide then that's a bonus but blogging about my "Indoors" work doesn't always seem so, well, bloggable. However I know that sometimes it pays to do a bit of showcasing/networking. Actually, I should be doing a bit more of this so that I end up with more work (which would then lead to me being able to afford to do more Outdoors stuff!)

So, here's a link to a new website that I have just finished writing. While the designer did the design for KidiCare Nursery, I did the words. It's becoming increasingly common for a designer to work with a copywriter to create a website that is both appealing to look at and an engaging and informative read. I hope you'll agree that this one does both.

There, that's my website work promotion done. Now back to writing about the Great Outdoors, this time for the Herald.

2 comments:

  1. The site looks really good - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Fiona, keep at it it's the way forward!

    ReplyDelete