Fresh, engaging and out there. The journal of a modern journalist

Find out more about me

Monday 15 March 2010

Couldn't resist the Mighty One – again

Sometimes I can't resist a bit of madness. With just a day to go before the entries close I decided I'd give the infamously nutty Mighty Deerstalker a go again. And I've persuaded the G-Force to take a break from the Munros this Saturday to find out just what this bonkers adventure race – which is set at Traquair, in the Scottish Borders – is all about. He's already heard me raving about it but he has no idea just how silly - or challenging - the event will be. Hee, hee!

I'll be writing about my third go at this addictive event in the Southern Reporter and here on my blog. In the meantime I need to find last year's antlers...

Anyone else fancy giving it a go? There's a 5k race for anyone who wants to take it a little easier... Yeah, right?!

1 comment: