Fresh, engaging and out there. The journal of a modern journalist

Find out more about me

Friday 21 May 2010

Proud of my latest web writing project

I am very excited to see the launch of the Glasgow Service with Style website. This has been my biggest copywriting project so far and I'm really proud to be able to show it off on my on-line portfolio. I enjoyed working with all the people involved in this project.

Early next week I'll also be launching my shiny new business website for the Number One Writing Agency. This will showcase the new direction that my journalism writing career has been going over the last couple of years. I'm really enjoying the new challenge of website writing and blogging work. The website will detail exactly what I can offer businesses who are launching or relaunching their websites and who want the copy and words to be as fab as the design.

Friday feels good - even if I'd prefer to be outdoors doing outdoors things rather than indoors at my desk earning a wage!

1 comment: